The spirituality practiced at...
is grounded in a non-judgmental, non-dogmatic and inclusive approach to our individual and communal life in the spirit.
You can grow your spiritual self in several ways at OUR SPACE:
· By using our labyrinth for walking meditation. The labyrinth is available whenever OUR SPACE is open and the large space is available. For more information on the labyrinth, check out Mary Anne’s website at www.maryannereed.com.
· During the month of January, 2012, the labyrinth is available for clients and visitors to conduct a personal “Burning Bowl Ritual.” You are welcome to the labyrinth at any time, and...this is a particularly helpful use of this ancient form.
· Through individual or group spiritual direction with Mary Anne. Adjunct faculty and a Consultant to the Intern Program at Perkins School of Theology, Mary Anne has been conducting spiritual direction for over 20 years. Her gentle, yet challenging, style of listening and conversation will assist you in finding and moving along your true spiritual path.
· As a consultant to the Intern Program at Perkins School of Theology, Mary Anne is responsible for conducting growth group meetings and individual counseling sessions with a small group of interns each year, as well as, providing training to Interns and Mentor Pastors on the use of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator in the context of the supervisory relationship and church leadership
· Mary Anne is also available to present workshops, retreats, sermons and presentations.
· By attending a series of six classes in Meditation, offered by our associate, Celine Verdier. Contact Celine directly at 214-679-2845 for more information on the next series of classes to be offered and information on how to register.
To contact us: